Busselton Foreshore Polo
Location: Barnard Park, Busselton WA 6280
Open 11.00am - 3.30 pm Saturday 27 April 2013
Point of difference
Come and participate in the inaugural Busselton Foreshore Polo Tournament. FREE admission to general spectators and VIP HOSPITALITY packages available.
DetailsOn Saturday April 27, 2013 the exciting game of equine polo will come to Busselton for the first time. Planned as an annual event, the three aside arena polo will be played on the foreshore at Barnard Park near the famous Busselton Jetty.
The combination of the beautiful Geographe Bay backdrop and excitement of equine Polo will create a very special event for the VIP guests and the public. The day will run from 10.30am to 4.00 pm and will include two games of exceptional polo.
VIP Marquee packages available!
The Goose Cafe will be serving canapes on arrival, a cocktail style lunch and offering premium beverages in our stylish VIP marquee with prime viewing position. Right beside the field, you will witness the excitement and exhilaration of the polo game itself whilst enjoying Busselton's quality surroundings. Participate in the traditional divot stomps between each game, as well as the dash for the ladies and gents. At half time, there will be a feature game of the very humorous postie polo [where postman motorcycles are used]. Please note: VIP packages are restricted to 18+ only and can be purchased through the Busselton & Dunsborough Visitor Centres.
Free to the public, the general admission area will have its own facilities underneath the trees on the foreshore. You may bring along your own picnic as well as have the opportunity to purchase food and drinks from the quality outlets on the day. CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL SCHEDULE OF POLO EVENTS
The purchase of a ticket into the VIP Marquee or use of an entry ticket constitutes a contract between Busselton
Foreshore Polo (t/a Swan Valley Polo Club) and the ticket holder. Any ticket purchased and a patron's entry to and
presence at the Busselton Foreshore Polo is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Tickets are not refundable or replaceable and damaged defaced or tampered with tickets will not be accepted.
2. The ticket holder assumes all risk and danger incidental to event equipment / structures and the game of polo and releases Busselton Foreshore Polo all of their sponsors participating players and all of their agents and suppliers from any and all liabilities resulting from the assumption of such risk and danger.
3. Busselton Foreshore Polo is an alfresco/all weather event and retains the right to change the event format due to inclement weather and is not liable for any damage compensation loss or expenses as a result of inclement weather. No refunds will be available in the event of poor weather. If for any reason (other than inclement weather) the event is cancelled you will receive a full refund minus any expenses incurred by Busselton Foreshore Polo in relation to processing your booking.
4. Marquee facilities and tickets to the event must not without the prior written consent of the promoter be offered for resale resold or packaged or used for advertising promotion or other commercial purposes or to enhance the demand for other goods or services.
5. Sponsors corporate signage will be permitted in designated areas such as Polo field board. Unless otherwise agreed by the promoter no other tear drop banners banners flags or other forms of advertising will be permitted.
6. Busselton Foreshore Polo is an 18+ licensed event. Valid photo ID is required. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times and will be required to wear identifying wristbands.
7. Busselton Foreshore Polo retains the right to refuse entry or access to the venue and eject patrons at any time.
8. Underage drinkers excessive drinkers illegal drug users or patrons displaying anti-social behaviour may be ejected or dealt with by event security and / or police.
9. The following items cannot be brought into the VIP Marquee area: Eskies cutlery sharp knives glassware alcoholic beverages tents tables gazebos or market / cafe umbrellas.
10. The event site is an area of TOTAL FIRE BAN. Patron?s detected using flame including barbecues fires or gas bottles will be ejected from the event. This includes the Public Area.
11. All ticket holders and patrons at the event site including patrons in the Public Area grant permission to the promoter to use the images taken by event photographers and likeness in relation to any live or recorded television media or reproduction in whole or part of the event.
12. Dogs and other pets are not permitted within the VIP Pavilion area on the polo field within the event safety zones or any other areas enclosed for event purposes. Any dogs in the Public Area should be kept on a leash at all times.
13. Any diagram?s illustrated in the website are for promotional purposes only and subject to change without notice.
14. All menus are subject to change without notice due to quality fluctuations of produce and seasonal changes.
15. The VIP Marquee at the Busselton Foreshore Polo is a fully licensed and catered for area. No BYO is allowed into the VIP Pavilion or the Public Area and will be confiscated.
16. Liquor licensing requires that we check all bags as you enter the VIP Marquee area.
Copyright - Busselton Foreshore Polo 2013