Location: 4-6 Queen Street, Busselton, Western Australia, 6280, Australia
Point of difference
Where Art and Heritage meet.
The complex served as a government facility for 120 years and as an arts centre for the last 28 years.
Heritage Listed Complex
Built in 1854, the Old Courthouse complex was Busselton's first centre for dispensing the law. The original building consisted of a courtroom, goal cells, post office, sergeant's quarters and bond store. Today, the building is used for art classes, workshops and the ArtGeo Gallery, with the gaol cells as a grim reminder of its past.