Terms and Conditions
1. Geographe Bay Tourism Association (GBTA) acts as the non-exclusive agent for the supply of goods and/or services by its members.
2. By making your booking you acknowledge and agree that GBTA is acting as the agent for the supplier of the goods or services and that any dispute which you may have in relation to that booking shall be directed to the supplier and not to the Association.
3. GBTA warrants that it is authorised to make bookings and to receive moneys and other deposits on behalf of its members.
4. It remains the responsibility of every person making a booking through GBTA to verify for himself or herself the accuracy of the information provided by GBTA on behalf of its members.
5. GBTA provides its booking service as a service to its members, but cancellations of confirmed bookings (where payment has been made) will attract a $22 cancellation fee. GBTA reserves the right to offer alternate accommodation or facilities of a similar standard to those the subject of any cancelled booking. Cancellation fees will be confirmed with the operator at the time of booking. A cancellation form is required to be signed by the client before the cancellation and any refunds due will be processed.
6. GBTA shall not be responsible to any person for double bookings or over bookings for any facilities or services booked through GBTA.
7. All bookings made through GBTA are expressly made subject to the disclaimer published on GBTA's website the terms of which are deemed incorporated herein. It shall be the responsibility of all persons making bookings through GBTA to be aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of that disclaimer. Any person who does not have ready access to the internet should contact GBTA prior to confirming the booking and a copy of the disclaimer will be provided to them.